Soft vegetable glycerin soap is superior to a hard shaving soap as it is easier to apply, more sanitary and moisturizing. ALL foams and gels dispensed from a can are toxic, drying and a waste of time and money! Good shave lather should sustain heat and not dissolve in the presence of water or steam. A great lather will NOT contain synthetic preservatives or genetically modified ingredients.
Ingredients : Tea Tree Oil, Lime Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Bergamot Oil, Orange Oil.
- Contains NO synthetic preservatives, alcohol, petroleum or animal bi-products.
- Paraben Free
- One tub usually lasts 3 to 6 months!
• Soak brush in hot water.
• Apply a dime size of shave lather onto skin.
• Flick brush of excess water.
• Place the brush directly over lather using a circular upward motion to foam.
• Add more hot water as necessary.